Thursday, November 1, 2007

I am in Love! With the Ramalama Ava Diaper Bag.


I hadn't heard too much about Ramalama yet in my search for the perfect diaper bag/mommy bag/bag that will have a baby afterlife. What I did hear seemed almost too good to be true so I had to see for myself. From the moment I opened the box, I saw the tote overpack and I could smell the leather and was in love before I pulled it out of it's bag.

The Ava bag by Australian company Ramalama was simply divine. From the lightest weight leather, comfortable straps and a gorgeous pinstriped lining of a very exquisite fabric to the detailed multiple exterior and interior pockets, high quality hardware and overall attention to detail this was THE bag I was looking for. The Ava is very roomy and most certainly is very undiaperbaggish and chic. At $400.00 for an extremely well made high end luxury bag that will last for a very long time and has this many uses who can go wrong?

Use code "babybags" at www.mamasandmunchkins.com for 15% off and try one out. I'm trying the Drew next, it looks like it will fit my 17" laptop and I really like the new Olive color. Until then...

No comments: