Monday, January 21, 2008

Ju Ju Be Be Mine -- Ju Ju Be's Gift to Women

By Aimee Ortlieb


I am what you could call a ‘skeptical consumer’. And at the first sight of Ju Ju Be's ‘Be Mine’ I wasn’t particularly excited. After all, we’ve all seen “wristlet” styles before haven’t we? I came to a point where I wanted something to be able to carry with my diaper bag that had my valuables in it so that I didn’t have to bring in the whole diaper bag everywhere I went. I had been carrying my wallet by itself, but after almost loosing it twice decided I needed a different option. So, I decided to try the Be Mine. It is rare that I buy something that lives up to my expectations, but the Be Mine was a most pleasant surprise! Light, compact, and cleverly designed the Be Mine was the perfect solution to carrying too much! It fits all of my necessities, my ID, phone, pictures, and even a nicely concealed tampon if need be. I can keep my receipts in the outer pocket, and it comes with a handy extendable pen that is attached on the inside. I’ve got everything I need in one place, and no longer have to lug the diaper bag in everywhere I go. The Be Mine has proven to be so handy that I haven’t carried a purse to go out in a while either! I just grab my Be Mine and I am the ultimate low-maintenance date ☺. A great part about the Be Mine is the fact that you don’t have to be a mama to own one! This has become my new favorite gift for my non-mommy friends! And the very BEST part of ANY Ju Ju Be product is the customer service that comes with it. If you aren’t happy with anything of theirs you buy, you loose your pen, whatever – Ju Ju Be stands behind their product 100%. A rare quality in todays business world. So, if you are one of the women trying to decide if this would work for you, I would have to say undoubtedly ‘Yes’! Its one of those rare purchases you won’t regret, and will use countless times for years to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

related post
http://katarashop.blogspot.com/2009/06/ju-ju-be-packabe.html

best regard
katarashop

hosted virtual call center said...

Thank you, I have recently been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far.