Monday, May 3, 2010

The Perfect Travel Bag for a New Mom - Ju Ju Be Be Prepared Diaper Bag

Packing is always tricky, especially if you are a new mom, the key is picking the right bag. Choose a bag with well planned organization such as a Diaper bag like the Ju Ju Be "Be Prepared".  A well designed Diaper Bag has a place for everything you could need and keeps everything compact.  (Hint: pack a few diapers and wipes- what you might need for the trip plus a day, buy the rest at destination). Toss in wristlet, like a Ju Ju Be Be Quick to take out with you for short trips at destination and you are set. You now have a nursery in a bag, perfect for travel.

6 comments:

Felicia said...

I am in search of the perfect toddler bag! I keep trying out bags with no luck. I'm not giving up yet!

Teri said...

Felicia - have you tried the mini be?

Felicia said...

No I haven't. Sounds interesting. Have you done a review of one?

Teri said...

I did in January 2008, I reviewed it again just for you :-)

Baptist Hospital Miami said...

Okay. I managed to go though only some of the posts you have here, but I find them very interesting and informative. Thanks a lot for providing on this very nice info.

sports handicapping services said...

Thanks so much for the post, really effective data.